CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Day in 3rd Grade!

Today was my first day of observation in 3rd grade! J For previous observations I have been in Kindergarten, 2nd grade, and 5th grade classrooms, so I was very excited to placed in a grade and school system I haven’t been in yet. The 3rd grade classroom I am in has 30 fabulous kiddos. In language arts, the students are currently doing a novel study on the book Frindle which was great because I had to read and analyze the book for a children’s literature class I had so I didn’t feel lost and was able to jump right in and help the students if they had any questions. However, for math I wasn’t able to see a lesson taught because we had tornado drill. Overall, I had a blast in 3rd grade and can’t wait for next Wednesday! J

Here is a picture of me on my first day!

1 comment:

  1. so glad to have found your blog!!! I love it! I am so excited to have new future teacher friends in blog world!! good luck with everything -- I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in 3rd grade!

    ReplyDelete